Tuesday, September 7, 2010

White Family Reunion 2010

Here are some pictures from our family reunion in July.  We had a great time and were happy to get to go.  We were actually supposed to be moving up to school that weekend, but due to our apartment flooding and Jake's little bee sting, we had to leave the next Monday, the DAY before school started. :)  We had fun though and got everything done just in time!


We were supposed to swim and hang around Downata in SE Idaho, but instead everyone decided they wanted to go to Lava and swim instead.  It was a crazy with all the change of plans, but still pretty fun.  Hannah was a little hesitate at first, but she sure enjoyed it after that!

The high jump--always fun.  (Who am I to say that?  I couldn't even jump off the highest diving board in 7th grade! :)

Yeah, that was pretty exciting!  I didn't really know who she was at all, I just thought it was awesome that she was neighbors with all the famous people she was.  I guess its her husband's side we're related too.  She even conducted a little Newly Wed Game right before we left that was really fun!  All in all we had a good time and were glad we got to see everyone before we left!

No comments: