I've had a lot of fun lately playing around with Hannah's hair! I feel so lucky to have a girl with so much beautiful hair so early on! And she loves having it done too which is so nice! (Of course, it does take a little bribing with either chap stick "chap" or letting her play with her feet in the sink with the water running full blast! :)
This girl is such a cutie! I love these pictures! Popsicle sticks--who would think? But she wouldn't let go of them all night! :)
Yeah, most of our new townhouse is all furniture, decorations, etc... that was purchased from yardsales or given to us by friends. Thats the best way to go on a budget right? (Of course, thats about the only way to go...:( I sure love shopping for a deal though! A lot of the things we buy we refinish ourselves to match the rest of the room we're using it in. (For example, that buffet below looks a lot better now as our black entertainment center!) And I can't believe we got our wonderful piano for free! And the BBQ is just another great gift! We're so lucky!
I'm excited to post pictures when the place is finished up, but that might take awhile still. Hopefully I can get it all done by the 11th when we have a lot of family coming up for Jake's White Coat Ceremony! Can't wait to have everyone here! :)
We spent some time up at the Whites before school started and so we got to spend some time up at the cabin. We traveled back and forth between the Craig's cabin in Garden Valley and ours in Cascade. It was fun having time with the family in Cascade and floating the river and spending time with our practically family/friends the Craigs! Thanks for such a great time everyone!
Yeah, I love any picture of Hannah prancing around in other people's shoes. These high heels were probably my favorite yet! Such a cutie! (I know, that food one is a little scary, but what mom doesn't have a picture like that of their kids after dinner?)
These couches have been through a lot! We even had them up and school for a few years even after their good years, and they've done really well! Since they're still in such great condition but the cover wore out, Glendi reupholstered them and now they're almost good as new! Some day we'll get them all covered up, but until then, these will work just great! Way to go Glendi! We knew you could do it! (Its really no quick and easy task--thats for sure!)
Hannah and Charlie's B-days were pretty uneventful this year. I'll have more pictures to come of Charlie's B-day, but here are some of Hannah's gifts! She loves these toys, and so does Charlie! Its so nice to have gifts that will last for all the rest of the kids too! Thanks you guys! We love you so much!
Yeah, by FAR one of my favorite pages EVER!! I just can't believe how fat his lip got!! He got stung by a bee not long before we were supposed to come up to school. He's been stung before, but this time was SO MUCH WORSE!! Our apartment flooded and we weren't able to go up to school as soon as we'd hoped, but it ended up being a blessing I guess. Jake didn't want to meet any medical school people looking like this! So we went to a family reunion instead to surround ourselves with people who had to love us anyway...:) So glad it went down fast!
While we were at the family reunion, we spent the night at G&G White's house in Malad so as to have a comfortable bed to sleep on and rooms for the kids. The White reunion for Jake's Grandpa's family was at Downata this year and everyone was camping, so we were very grateful to have a place to spend the night! Hannah was pretty worn out as you can tell. We caught her sleeping like this after we put her to bed. We told her not to get off her mattress, so she was sure to play it safe, while still slightly breaking the rules, while falling asleep. We're so crazy about this girl!!Well, I still have so many more pictures to get up here, so be expecting more soon! We are LOVING our time here in Washington and Jake is doing AWESOME in school already! Hope you're all doing well and thanks again for keeping tabs on us! :)












2 comments:
wow looks like you are having fun! Jake's fat lip is crazy! Makes him look like a punk! haha! What cute kiddos!
Its nice to see an update! Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment