Thursday, August 12, 2010

Yes, an update! Can you believe it!?

Ok, I only have a few seconds to write on this post because Charlie's whining and Hannah just woke up, but I'll try to quickly explain the rest of our summer....  This was when Jake and his dad went on the priest high adventure canoeing 50 miles somewhere.  That whole week Glendi and I shopped our hearts out.  (Thrift stores, or course!)

This was from a get-together with Jake's dad sister and sister in laws.  Thanks for lunch Grandma White--it was AWESOME!
We're so proud of this girl!  She has been pushing herself from the moment I knew her!  She has worked so hard to get where she is and we're so happy for her!  Wish we could have been there Carley!
Yeah, you'll see their haircuts in later pictures--sorry I never got pics of the finished product...  They're my favorite little kids, especially with great hair cutes!  We love you Stephanie!
These kids always want to be outside and Boise was the perfect place for it!  They had so much fun at each Granbdparents house over the summer.  We ended up in Boise for 3 weeks before the big move.  Thanks so much to our great parents who helped us so much over the summer.  We love you guys!

Yes, its been a long while coming, but hopefully soon I can get some new pictures of our recent events here in Yakima.  Thanks for looking and keep in touch!

3 comments:

Candice said...

Laura!! That first picture of you is so pretty. Did you lighten your hair? It looks really blonde. And your kids are getting so big!!

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

i love all of these!! where do you do the collages? i love them! Miss you guys a ton!!

Hilary said...

Your couch is so cute! Glad you made it to Yakima okay!