Wednesday, October 13, 2010

White Coat Weekend, continued...

 Here are a few extra pictures that I never got posted last time...  These are from the White Coat Ceremony weekend when all the family and friends were up.  Thanks again for coming guys!  We love all of you and appreciate your efforts! :







3 comments:

Audrey Holjeson said...

Every time I see your blog I LOVE all the scrapbook pages you make! I've been telling Bryan that I want that program you told me about for Christmas...so hopefully I can make cute pages like these!

Harris said...

It looks like you guys are staying busy as well...and already SO many friends! I am a loner in American Falls....:(
I agree...your scrapbook pages are too cute! I have been so lazy with my blog lately...sad!
As for preeclampsia...I had it about the last little bit with connor...that's why he was only 4lbs. SO TINY!
Keep updating :) i like to see what you guys are up to.

Anonymous said...

cute kid