So we headed to Idaho with the Whites who had just visited for Easter! It was so nice having family to ride down with and divide and conquer with the kids! (2 roudy kids by yourself in a car for 5+ hours gets difficult REALLY fast in my car, with my kids!:) We stayed a short time in Boise and then headed down to Burley to get to work on Mom and Dad Packham's new house.
Yes, many pictures from Burley, but they got a NEW HOUSE so I just had a lot to post! After Burley the kids and I headed to Boise for a few days to spend some time at the Whites! We had a great time there too and LOVE ALL OUR FAMILY!!







3 comments:
I recognize that park. We used to go there at least once a week. LOVE IT!
You will have the best and most occur proposal to make to the end and get the best opportunities encountered.
For the latest Galaxy Phone Deals, Apple has partnered with some of the top most mobile network providers to develop cost-effective mobile use alternatives that will help you achieve this unique piece of technological progress in very favorable conditions. Cheap iphone 5 deals uk give you practical gadget to your requests, aleřadu exclusive advantages can also be obtained as part of these agreements. The best part of mobile phone deal is that they get the services of leading mobile network providers such as galaxy s4 deals, Virgin, O2, Orange, T - Mobile or Three Mobile. Contract deals, pay as you go deals and SIM free deals are some of the most useful of these cost-effective mobile use alternatives.
http://www.iphone5sdealsuk.co.uk/
http://www.eappleiphone5bestdealss.co.uk/
http://www.esamsunggalaxys4dealsuk.co.uk/
http://www.samsunggalaxys4deals-uk.co.uk/
http://eappleiphone5bestdeals.co.uk/
http://www.esamsunggalaxys4deals.co.uk/
http://www.yessamsunggalaxys4deals.co.uk/
http://www.htc-one-deals.co.uk/
http://www.htconem8.co.uk/
http://elliekim1998.blogspot.com.es/?m=0
Hi! I'm a high school student and I liked your blog and I would like that you could visit my blog and tell me your opinion about it. Thank you!
Post a Comment