Well here are a few more pictures to go along with the update posted a few days back. This one above is all potty training at age 2.5 with Hannah's various panties, briefs, decorations and rewards for being good. Not pictured--all the CANDY! :)
Yep, this girl is always busy doing something--naughty or nice. TV time is about the only few minutes I can get her to sit still and give her mom a break! :) I just HAD to get a picture of that Desitin mess! Boy was I mad, but it was too funny all at the same time! Love my little girl!
Jake is quite the chef--probably because I'm not! I just can't seem to motivate my self to cook very much, but it will have to happen soon because its the best way to keep the kids fed, right? They don't starve, thats for sure, but I'm coming to realize that getting their random food together last minute is probably even more work than an actual meal I could make in the same about of time that would feed them for days!
Yes, I'm slowly figuring these things out, slowly.... Until then I'll just keep enjoying the food Jake makes, on Sunday. I keep forgetting that thats the only day he has time to cook! Maybe I should just hire on a chef with all my loads of extra cash! :)
Yep, its true--I have two CUTE little kids! :) What would I do without them?! Thanks for being part of my life babies! :)
Ok, so the following are pictures from Jake's Medical School Formal that was held this last weekend. I was nervous about it for a long time, but it didn't end up being too bad. Interesting, but not too bad. :)
Yep, we were about the only ones with our shoulders covered--thats for sure. That was one of my first real-life situations of being "in the world, but not of the world." (I don't get out much...:) Yeah, I felt really out of place dress wise, but I'm glad I found a twin who looked the same! :)
Don't even get me started.... I do love those girls-even though they made me dance! The girls on the top right are our neighbors just up a building from us. The girl on the bottom left is Jake's VP. They're super fun and I love having good friends in Jake's class!
Well, thanks for checking out the pictures and hope you all have a fabulous day!











6 comments:
So cute! looks like FUN!!
Hey i was wondering how you got the widget for the mormon.org thing on your blog??
That's AWESOME that you and Megan had the same dress... Hilarious!!
It all looks way fun, and you look absolutely beautiful!!! Have a great day!!!
I like how you have her undies hanging.
His meals look yummy - Don't worry I'm not great either at making meals. I have my ups and downs with it. I think it would help if food didn't cost so much!
How fun to get to dress up!
Awesome photos.. You looks very pretty. Great blog.!
Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate |
Washington State Speeding Ticket | SEO Dallas |
Alaska Hunting Guides
I need followers. Please follow my blog. I would appreciate it
Post a Comment