Here are some family pictures we had taken by a friend at the Aboretum in Yakima. Its a beautiful, awesome place full of all sort of trees and other plants, and the perfect place for family pictures! Enjoy! :)
Who took your pictures? We will be needing some family + Josh's 6 month pictures here soon, but need to find someone to do it. To get to the point, I like your pictures! Because you are so camera friendly maybe you could do it.
I wish I had a good scrapbooking program so I could do it like yours. They are all so cute! And what a great way to record everything going on in your life! I love it! :)
3 comments:
Who took your pictures? We will be needing some family + Josh's 6 month pictures here soon, but need to find someone to do it. To get to the point, I like your pictures! Because you are so camera friendly maybe you could do it.
I enjoy looking at your beautiful family scrap pages. You do a great job with scrapping your memories.
I wish I had a good scrapbooking program so I could do it like yours. They are all so cute! And what a great way to record everything going on in your life! I love it! :)
Post a Comment