I am so stinkin' jealous of your hair!! It always looks great! Could you just look like crap once in awhile...just once! Okay...enough about the hair (that I dream of having one day) Cute family pictures! And Hannah looks so great in her blessing dress! Can't believe you're a mommy! Loves to you!
4 comments:
those turned out so so cute! Your family is too pretty!! :D
Love the pictures! you guys look good! Hannah's dress is beautiful! Good Job G-ma White! :)
I am so stinkin' jealous of your hair!! It always looks great! Could you just look like crap once in awhile...just once! Okay...enough about the hair (that I dream of having one day)
Cute family pictures! And Hannah looks so great in her blessing dress! Can't believe you're a mommy! Loves to you!
this is kara glad to see you guys are doing so well. Your family pictures are great. check out our blog www.blarers.blogspot.com
Post a Comment