Thursday, August 7, 2008

More of little Hannah!

Heres my mom with little Hannah baby. My mom stayed with me for 4 days here in Boise and helped so much! Thanks for all your time and effort mom--couldn't have done it without you!

Just streching!

We caught our little girl making the little "o" mouth and got a few great pictures from it! So cute!
One of her many sleeping positions. Those arms always have to be somewhere by her face. When she eats she clenches her little fists up and they stay right by her cheeks every time!
Another little arm got away! Her little tongue is so cute! Sorry Candice, I know you hate tongues...:)

This is Hannah's concerned citizen face. Jakes parents said that he always had a concerned look on his face when he was a baby and that his grandparents always called him a "concerned citizen."

Hannah is crazy in her sleep! She laughs and smiles like crazy!

I love her little interested face. Just looking around while eating...
What a cutie!

3 comments:

The Mills said...

She is so cute, thanks for inviting me to your shower, sorry we had to run!

Hubers said...

Wow- what a cute little girl!! I love all the different positions that babies sleep in! So much fun!

Harris said...

I LOVE all the pictures!! Thanks for sharing, i am always checking your blog to see pictures of your cute cute Hannah! How are things going? How are you feeling and doing?